Monday 2 February 2009

Snow cup


Yesterday's carved stamp,stamped with metallic ink on watercolour background.

I couldn't resist! Taken before getting down to working from home. Even if I really did want to defrost the car, clear snow of it and wait for it to warm up I didn't want to risk skidding in.

I felt a bit like a teenager again as I got my camera out for a few pictures of the snow in our street. I then realised that I was a teenager when I last experienced snow like this. Living in South Hampshire means that we are the last people to get any significant snow which actually settles. I love the soft light that occurs when there is snow - the kind which "floats" about just before the sun comes properly up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...