Monday 14 September 2009

Life is Risky

LifeIsRisky

The title was taken from a quote from a video that M was watching as part of his counselling skills course work.  The man who said it is Carl Rogers one of the founding fathers of psychotherapy research : "Life is risky. To take the responsibility for being the person you would like to be.....".  This year I have taken some risks they have all borne some fruit some of it welcome, some of it not so welcome.  The unexpected outcomes have not been happy times but I do think I have come out stronger and I am more aware of silver linings in situations which I may not have wished for.  You can look at things in a negative way but you can also recognise the good. 

This piece can be viewed in two different aspects - the view shown above represents the idea of growing and blossoming, the view shown below represents the idea of falling and tumbling. 

Life Is Risky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...