Saturday 1 December 2012

Craftsy BOTM 2012 Catch up 2

1. Craftsy BOTM 9, 2. Craftsy BOTM 10, 3. Craftsy BOTM 11, 4. Craftsy BOTM 12
The block stitching starting getting a little slower during the early summer, but were more or less finished within sight of the month there were introduced. In May I looked at the wonky log cabin. The really wonky one was a revisit for me to crazy patchwork land. I did some crazy patchwork in the early days of my City and Guilds course. One piece I did the base my machine (ans was frowned at by not slip stiching it all by hand), this time I refrained from adding embroidery - I think the Amy Butler prints are embellishment enough! June returned to something a little less complex in the form of modern 9-patch blocks. Not amazingly exciting but a good chance to return to some of the seam matching techniques from previous months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...